Saturday, February 16

Review Inhouse Pharmacy .biz: Scam or Legit?

I'm afraid I got scammed by Inhouse Pharmacy .biz... I ordered Dutas several weeks ago, but I still didn't receive the meds I ordered.
I was looking for a new legit online pharmacy, since United Pharmacies stopped delivering to the Netherlands and they don't accept creditcards anymore. After searching *a lot* I heard about Inhouse pharmacy on a seemingly legit forum about meds.

Unfortunately things didn't work out as I hoped. I ordered Dutas made by Dr. Reddy's (a generic version of Avodart / Dutasteride) more than five weeks ago, and still didn't receive a package. I sent an e-mail two weeks ago and didn't get any response.

Less than two weeks ago I decided to place an order at AllRxSales.net, and yesterday I received my order of Dutasteride (although not the same brand Dutas I wanted, but Dutagen). I'm having them tested as I'm writing this to make sure, but the packaging seems 100% legit and original, so I'm confident it's the real deal (I've had these before from United Pharmacies in the past).

Please let me know if you know more sources of original Dutas from Dr. Reddy's and other good online pharmacies in general that don't scam. Thank you in advance!

PS For Dutch people there's also from the same pharmacy as Premium RX, the mayor difference being that the medical questionnaire in Dutch (which, of course, makes it easier for Dutch people to answer correctly).

2 comments:

  1. I've been ordering from InhousePharmacy.biz for 6+ years - even back when they had a different domain name. I honor and respect your experience, but I have to say mine has been completely different. They send exactly what I order, usually within the 5-8 days or ordering. I can recall only 2 occasions where they could not send it within the 2 weeks and emailed me to let me know that. The packaging is very discrete - a basic small brown box with no company labeling or logos.

    What may have happened in your case is that the item was out of stock. They immediately send an email if that's the case so you have to be on the look out for that - just like with the American based on-line pharmacies.

    I hope this helps anyone looking for a great online pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your experience with Inhouse Pharmacy! I guess it's like all consumer reviews on companies and products. In the end you still have to make a decision for yourself, and that isn't easy with online pharmacies, especially if you're looking for generics.

    I would still go to the pharmacy that did deliver what I ordered (the one mentioned in the post above), but I guess that's normal.

    Once I bought a TV from Samsung that broke twice in a year, I'm talking 10 years ago or something, but still I've never bought anything from Samsung again haha...

    As we say in Holland: Trust comes on foot, and goes by horse (I'm not even sure that's correct english, but you get the point :))

    ReplyDelete