Thursday, January 17

Review United Pharmacies .com: Scam or legit?

Conclusion of my personal review of United Pharmacies

United Pharmacies is legit, and not a scam online pharmacy. There's one BIG problem though:
they don't accept creditcards anymore. Some say it's because they're scamming, but I'm pretty sure the pharma lobby pressured American credit card companies to drop support for United Pharmacies due to patent issues.

One of the best alternatives at the moment is AllRxSales.net. At least you can pay with Mastercard, VISA and American Express creditcards.
Their headquarter is based in the European Union (Cyprus). Although you can't buy some specific HIV drugs and (non-testosterone) hormones there, so if you need those, you're kinda stuck to United Pharmacies' international wire transfer (that'll cost you extra) or other exotic methods of payment.

I will soon post the complete review here, including the lab results and unpacking videos of all the packages I ordered. Also I've recorded the support line calls I made, which I'll post here too.

Online pharmacy: United Pharmacies (www.unitedpharmacies.com)
Payment methods: wire transfer, money transfer
Type of medication: Generics from India, Brand medication, NO popular ED meds, NO anti-depressant class medication (including PE meds), NO muscle relaxers / sleeping pill class medication
Package customs stamp: Hong Kong
Support: Indian accent, very good support (re-send package when lost & problem solvers)

Last update: 08-17-2013

PS For Dutch people there's also from the same pharmacy as Premium RX, the mayor difference being that the medical questionnaire in Dutch (which, of course, makes it easier for Dutch people to answer correctly).

4 comments:

  1. Definitely legit. Better service than many companies on the high street. reasonable prices and good customer service. I've been a regular customer for some years for my sleeping meds (prescribed by GP already but he likes playing God and his prescriptions are tight).

    But I feel concern that drugs for serious illnesses, like cancer, are being sold online a vastly inflated price. To know someone/someone's parent, partner or worse, someone's child is dying. Will you pay $500+ a month for the medication that MIGHT prevent your death or that of a loved one?

    Damn right, you would. And that's what's wrong with these sites. They are effectively putting a price on your life. A big one. Do only the wealthy deserve the best and most effective treatment whilst the rest of us are left to die? It makes me ill and whilst I would like to distance myself from all of this...I'm desperate, for sleep. And they know it. We can all research the best treatments on the net and often know exactly what we need. It's high time that the NHS caught up and started to involve us more in OUR treatment, using the best medication for our ailments, not the cheapest option.

    Big drug companies are stealing from the world community in their immense mark up on popular medication. Stealing lives isn't much better than taking them. What pill could cost $5 per pill to make.

    But again...people in pain and suffering illness will pay, and they know it.

    Also BEWARE THE POSTMAN. Import taxing has gone mental. I had to pay the post office £20 tax on a shipment worth only £30? Again because I need that package and they know it.

    When will the wellbeing of a human being be more important than money? It's sad. A Very sad state of humanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was truly the most meaningful, articulate, caring thing I have read on the Internet. I admire you <3

      Delete
  2. The blogger did not do his research! I have orderd from them for years and just received an order today. I paid with my VISA credit card every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tom: Please consider that I can't check for their payment options every week. Con-incidentally I checked their website two weeks ago and I still couldn't pay with mastercard or visa creditcards on United Pharmacies.

    And after I read your comment I checked, and VISA was back. With on and off again behavior like that you can't blame me for being skeptical about their pharmacy, and for now I won't change the blog post yet. At least not until there's some consistency in the payment options of this generic drug store.

    ReplyDelete